Wednesday, May 1, 2013

April Round Up


Bars visited: 16
Reviews Published: 18
Neighborhoods hit: Strip District, Bloomfield, South Side, Lawrenceville

A:
  • Best Bar:  Winghart's SouthSide - Great food, great bourbon, great atmosphere, great bar.
  • Worst Bar: Elixir Ultra Lounge - I'll take dive over douche any day.
  • Biggest Surprise: The Smiling Moose.  Now with breathable air and sandwiches!
  • Biggest Disappointment: Harp and Fiddle - I had always wanted to go there...now I don't.
  • What did A learn:  J is very sweet and will help puking strangers; way more about Luke Wholey than I should ever know ; certain colors make people angry; there are two giant statues of Captain Morgan's in Pittsburgh, one is in 1311, can you find the other one?! 

J:
  • Best Bar: I have to pick my favorite bar for this: brillobox 
  • Worst Bar: Gotta be Sloppy Joe's. I love a dive, but this was a step below.
  • Biggest Surprise: Fishbowl. Apparently we were the only people who didn't know about the secret bar above Qdoba.
  • Biggest Disappointment: Industry
  • What did J learn: Oh god, the Southside really is going to be the death of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment