Friday, May 31, 2013

May Round Up


Bars visited: 11
Reviews Published: 10
Neighborhoods hit: Oakland, Bloomfield, Southside

A:
  • Best Bar:  Dee's You can never go back, but it is nice to visit every once in a while.
  • Worst Bar: Chief's. Avoid at all costs. 
  • Biggest Surprise: Partner's I always wondered what it was like in there, and now I know, and knowing is half the battle.  (What is the other half? Is it brutally killing your enemies?  They never talk about the other half.) 
  • Biggest Disappointment: Not going to Costa Rica with J and C.
  • What did A learn:  The difference between getting "eye-fucked" and getting the "stink-eye". 

J:
  • Best Bar: Butterjoint. I am obsessed with the Tequila Penicillin cocktail.
  • Worst Bar: Oh Chief's, it pains me to say it, but your divey charm is gone.
  • Biggest Surprise: I had no idea that I would have such a good time at Sonny's!
  • Biggest Disappointment: Can I just say Chief's again?
  • What did J learn: That I'd rather be in Costa Rica. There are bars there, I could just review them instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment